Better late than never – I know some of you may have been waiting for that legendary group shot we always take. 😉
Well, what a turn-out we had. We were so blessed by those ladies able to attend, and we missed those who weren’t! This is an event that we love planning for, and even more so we love executing it! But all the planning and setting up means nothing if you aren’t there…so thank you for coming. It may have been tough to get there, but we want you to know how much we appreciated your presence. ♥
We received some positive feedback on the bible study, Find Your People by Jennie Allen. We are all at different positions in our journey through life. Some of us may be too busy with work to look for some “people”. Others may be at a place in their lives where things have slowed down enough to begin to enjoy the benefits of having poured into friendships. Everything in seasons…do what you can when you can. Like Jennie said, maybe just inviting someone to the grocery store with you is all you can do right now, and that’s ok. And if you do find some down-time, why not stop by one of our women’s events? Chances are, a good number of the ladies you spent the weekend with will be there too!
• 12/09/22: Decorated Christmas Cookies & Cookie Swap, 6:30pm, The Journey Cafe in Hamburg.
• 12/2023 to ???: The Chosen watchgroup (there are two groups! more details to come!)
• 01/20/23: March for Life, 1:00pm, Washington, D.C. (last year we were able to participate in a bus trip already organized by another church)
• 02/17/23: Ladies Bowling Night, 7:00pm, (bowling alley to be determined…)
• April/2023: Women’s Conference (we’re bringing it back!!!!) – date/time to be announced, The Journey Cafe in Hamburg.
For everyone who was there on Sunday for the Communion, we hope that you were as blessed to have taken part in it as we were to facilitate it. Though we had the elements available in case the Spirit so moved us, we were so thankful that He did! It was a beautiful moment, as were were all together as sisters in Christ.
Registration for the Weekend Women’s Retreat will open at the end of September 2023, and the retreat will take place on the same time as in the past – the first weekend of November. It seems like God always blesses us with the perfect weather for that weekend, don’t you agree?
♥ See you next year!